- Drinking vessels with a Hogwarts house theme including various images and symbols from the Harry Potter universe
- Detailed design, ornate with small symbols & decorations, and painted by hand
- Variants: Gryffindor Tankard, Gryffindor Goblet, Slytherin Tankard, Slytherin Goblet, Hufflepuff Tankard, Hufflepuff Goblet, Ravenclaw Tankard, Ravenclaw Goblet
- Stainless steel insert can be removed for handwashing
- Officially licensed
The fact that we as Muggles never got the chance to be sorted into one of the four Hogwarts houses by the Sorting Hat is something most Harry Potter fans haven’t quite come to terms with yet. Never will we enter the Hufflepuff or Gryffindor common rooms, sit in the Great Hall with the Slytherins or Ravenclaws, or compete as Quidditch teams. But although we can’t do magic, we are resourceful and have created something that doesn’t exist in the Great Hall: The Harry Potter Drinking Vessels.
These detailed, classy vessels are at least as beautiful as the House Cup. And you can choose from eight different variants:
- The Gryffindor Goblet or Tankard is of course in the house colour red. The tankard’s handle is shaped like a lion, the heraldic animal of the Gryffindors. The coat of arms itself and another lion can be seen on the vessel, which is richly decorated with stars, a red stone, the Golden Snitch, as well as with other details. The tankard also features the three main Gryffindor traits.
- The green Slytherin Goblet or Tankard features the house crest and a detailed image of a snake. The handle or stem of the vessel is also modelled on a snake, and the goblet and tankard are richly decorated with small details such as stars, a green stone and other details. The tankard also features the 3 main Slytherin traits.
- The Hufflepuff Goblet or Tankard wears the colour yellow. The handle and stem are modelled on the Hufflepuffs’ heraldic animal, the badger. The house crest itself and another badger can be seen on the vessel, which is richly decorated with stars, a yellow stone and other details. The tankard also features the three main traits of the Hufflepuffs.
- The Ravenclaw Goblet or Tankard bears the Ravenclaw house colour blue. The goblet and tankard feature the house crest and the heraldic animal from the films, the raven. The handle is also modelled on a raven. Both vessels are decorated with stars, blue stones and other details. The three main traits of the Ravenclaws are also written on the tankard.
All the drinking vessels are richly detailed and hand-painted, and they have a removable stainless steel insert that can be taken out for cleaning.
Do you belong to all the Hogwarts houses or none? Is winning at Quidditch is more important to you than winning the House Cup? In that case, you might like our Hogwarts and Quidditch drinking vessels
. Or maybe you’re already out of Hogwarts and have decided to follow the Dark Lord... luckily, we’ve also got drinking vessels for Death Eaters right here
Technical detailsMaterial: stainless steel, resin Care and maintenance: stainless steel inner can be removed for hand washing Goblet liquid capacity: approx. 200 ml Tankard liquid capacity: approx. 600 ml