* incl. 19% VAT. plus Shipping costs
- Measures your blood pressure in connections with an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and saves the data in an app.
- Your systolic and diastolic pressure as well as your pulse are displayed on your iOS device.
- The app edits and analyses the data and gives you additional information.
Do you or your family suffer from blood pressure concerns? TodayÂ’s modern, fast lifestyles make healthy living difficult to achieve. Stress, over-consumption of sugars and unhealthy fats, and lack of sleep are just some of the concerns that affect your blood pressure. According to Wikipedia, clinical trials demonstrate that people who maintain [blood] pressures at the low end... ranges have much better long term cardiovascular health.
This blood pressure monitor with associated app is a partner to the Online Scale the second health Withings Gadget of it's kind. The Withings sphygmomanometer (blood pressure monitor) is of extremely high quality workmanship, has an attractive, modern design, and boasts a variety of useful functions.
To use the Withings Blood Pressure Monitor, youÂ’ll need an iOS device, like an iPhone, an iPod Touch or an iPad. The iOS device stores the data and serves as the monitor and operating interface.
The Withings Blood Pressure Monitor measures, amongst other things, your systolic and diastolic pressure and your pulse. This data is then stored in the app on the iOS device, and, if you wish, you can transmit and back up to the Withings server, which means that all your data can be viewed from any device with an Internet connection.
The app processes the data and displays it as an easy-to-read graph that helps you interpret the values, and provides information about blood pressure measurement.
There are some other special functions too:
Send your blood pressure values by e-mail directly from the app to, for example, your doctor.
Synchronise with Internet health services like Microsoft HealthVault and Google Health
Connect and share on Facebook or Twitter
Withings Blood Pressure Monitor Range:
- Blood Pressure: 0 to 285mmHg with an accuracy of 98%
- Pulse: 40 to 180 beats per minute with an accuracy of 95%
The Withings Blood Pressure Monitor Â– keep track of your and your familyÂ’s blood pressures. Use as an early warning system and as a diagnostic tool to help you stay healthy.
- Operating System : iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Dimensions : 13x15x9cm - Fits for arms with an outline from 22 to 42cm